About Me

My Photo
Hello! I love to share things that I love on my personal Pinetrest, Twitter and Instagram account. I started getting friends of friends following me. So I looked into blogging and started following a few sites. I noticed most of them had one thing missing.... They didn't speak to me as a young professional working 40+ hours a week, shopaholic on a budget, newly wed, first time homeowner & habitual dieter. Many of the DIY projects & recipies took more time & creativity then I had available. Plus, a good amount of the fashion & beauty suggestions were out of my budget. If any of this describes you follow me, write me, & send me things you love so I can share it!

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

$40 Nordstrom Gift Card to Donate Clothes... WHAT?!

I normally ignore the Ads that show up on my fb newsfeed.  This ONE caught my eye....
Earn a $40 Nordstrom Gift Card
when you clean out your closet for charity
So I had to click on it and find out more...
It's pretty awesome, simple & I wish I thought of it.  Simply go to Fashion Project:  https://www.fashionproject.com/i/dressmeforless
You can request a prepaid envelope or print the shipping label from home.  Send 5 gently used approved brand items (both men & women clothes).  You get $40 & FP resells your clothes to a happy new home!
PLUS they send a portion of the revenue to a charity of your choice.  I chose Best Buddies.

In short... you help others, get a gift card & shop.... Did I say I think this is AWESOME!

Go clean out your closet!

No comments :

Post a Comment