About Me

My Photo
Hello! I love to share things that I love on my personal Pinetrest, Twitter and Instagram account. I started getting friends of friends following me. So I looked into blogging and started following a few sites. I noticed most of them had one thing missing.... They didn't speak to me as a young professional working 40+ hours a week, shopaholic on a budget, newly wed, first time homeowner & habitual dieter. Many of the DIY projects & recipies took more time & creativity then I had available. Plus, a good amount of the fashion & beauty suggestions were out of my budget. If any of this describes you follow me, write me, & send me things you love so I can share it!

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Remember Ebates? Double Cash Back On Luxury Sites This Week!

 
Addicted to shopping online?
So you're going to buy those awesome shoes at Bloomingdales anyway, right? 
Just go to Ebates and get 6% cash back!

MYHABIT
3% Cash Back
Sephora
8% Cash Back
Just a few samples from the site.... It's free, easy & you get paid to shop!
WIN WIN!

No comments :

Post a Comment