About Me

My Photo
Hello! I love to share things that I love on my personal Pinetrest, Twitter and Instagram account. I started getting friends of friends following me. So I looked into blogging and started following a few sites. I noticed most of them had one thing missing.... They didn't speak to me as a young professional working 40+ hours a week, shopaholic on a budget, newly wed, first time homeowner & habitual dieter. Many of the DIY projects & recipies took more time & creativity then I had available. Plus, a good amount of the fashion & beauty suggestions were out of my budget. If any of this describes you follow me, write me, & send me things you love so I can share it!

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Fall Polish Trends


I love getting my nails done.  For some it's about the process, but for me it's about the color.  I love the experience of picking it out.  It's like a new outfit every two weeks.  To keep it interesting I try to chose a different color for my hands and toes.  I found this article about Fall Colors.  I liked the selection of brands, prices and textures.  I think I'm going to do Trance on hands and Chinatown for my toes!


No comments :

Post a Comment