About Me

My Photo
Hello! I love to share things that I love on my personal Pinetrest, Twitter and Instagram account. I started getting friends of friends following me. So I looked into blogging and started following a few sites. I noticed most of them had one thing missing.... They didn't speak to me as a young professional working 40+ hours a week, shopaholic on a budget, newly wed, first time homeowner & habitual dieter. Many of the DIY projects & recipies took more time & creativity then I had available. Plus, a good amount of the fashion & beauty suggestions were out of my budget. If any of this describes you follow me, write me, & send me things you love so I can share it!

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Tap This App:: Cartwheel

Do you shop at Target?  Of course!  Now the real question... Do you use the Cartwheel app?  If not, you're losing out on great savings.  From groceries to clothes.  You can get an additional discount on most of their products.  How does this majical app work?  Just download the app and create an account.  While shopping around scan the bar code of an item and it will reveal if there's a discount.  What I like about this method of couponing or discount is it doesn't entice you to buy due a promotion.  You planning on buying that shirt, chips or book anyways.  Why not get 5-25% off?  Check out the deals I have in my cart::



Happy scanning!

No comments :

Post a Comment