About Me

My Photo
Hello! I love to share things that I love on my personal Pinetrest, Twitter and Instagram account. I started getting friends of friends following me. So I looked into blogging and started following a few sites. I noticed most of them had one thing missing.... They didn't speak to me as a young professional working 40+ hours a week, shopaholic on a budget, newly wed, first time homeowner & habitual dieter. Many of the DIY projects & recipies took more time & creativity then I had available. Plus, a good amount of the fashion & beauty suggestions were out of my budget. If any of this describes you follow me, write me, & send me things you love so I can share it!

Friday, October 24, 2014

Last Minute Halloween Costume Ideas

Halloween is a week away and you don't have a costume?!  
No worries, here are a few ideas to choose::

Orange is the New Black


You can stop by any uniform store or use our Amazon Prime to buy scrubs.  I found these Name Badges on Amazon for $12.99 to make it official.


Starbucks Cup or Latte 

You probably drink from this cup everyday.  Grab a long white tee, add the Starbucks logo, and drink specifics.  See this pic I found on Pinetrest for more ideas.



Image borrowed from Henkaa's Blog.  
This easy to do Starbucks Latte is adorable & classy.  You just need to make the sign & straw.



Sugar Skull

You can go to Sephora and book a makeover.  Technically the service is free you just need to purchase of a $50 Gift Card.  The card doesn't need to be used the same day of purchase.  If you're a fan of this blog that's probably the cost of your next Sephora run anyways.  Make sure you call in asap and let them know that you aren't looking for the typical concealer, blush & mascara makeover but someone who can do a Sugar Skull face.  Match it with black leggings/skinny jeans & black tank or white flowing dress.  



Miley Cyrus

Just apply read lipstick, wear a white tank, jean shorts, & carry a teddy bear.  Done!



True Blood

We just ended the final season of True Blood.  The best way to pay your respect is to dress up as a Merlotte Waitress.  I found the shirt on Amazon with the apron.


Happy Trick or Treating!

No comments :

Post a Comment