About Me

My Photo
Hello! I love to share things that I love on my personal Pinetrest, Twitter and Instagram account. I started getting friends of friends following me. So I looked into blogging and started following a few sites. I noticed most of them had one thing missing.... They didn't speak to me as a young professional working 40+ hours a week, shopaholic on a budget, newly wed, first time homeowner & habitual dieter. Many of the DIY projects & recipies took more time & creativity then I had available. Plus, a good amount of the fashion & beauty suggestions were out of my budget. If any of this describes you follow me, write me, & send me things you love so I can share it!

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Want to Try Urban Decay Naked3 for Free?

Hopefully, you just enjoyed my Urban Decay Naked Palette Review.  While I was drafting the post I received a follow on Twitter from Bezel Box.  So I started to explore their website and loved it!  It seems that subscriptions is the new trend these days for dog toys, clothing, food and now accessories.  Out of all of the possible products I like subscription accessories the most.  When I'm shopping online or at the store I have a hard time visualizing how they will coordinate with outfits and mixing & matching individual pieces.  With the monthly subscription the whole set is picked out for me.  Plus, it will push my fashion identity with items I might've not picked out on my own.  See below for a sample of the Bezel Box Boho.


I promis I'm getting somewhere with this story.  While browsing the site and their twitter page I discovered the Urban Decay Giveaway.  It was serendipity at it's finest.  I want Naked 3 and they're giving it away.  It's really easy to enter you just start my logging in with Facebook or your email, tweet, follow in Instagram & Pinterest.


Plus a bonus, you can win Urban Decay Vice 3!  You have until Halloween to enter!  If I win, this will be the perfect opportunity to review Naked 3.  For good karma, I will giveaway Vice 3.  Sound fair?  If you win, please let me know.  It will make me feel like a winner too!  Good luck!

No comments :

Post a Comment