About Me

My Photo
Hello! I love to share things that I love on my personal Pinetrest, Twitter and Instagram account. I started getting friends of friends following me. So I looked into blogging and started following a few sites. I noticed most of them had one thing missing.... They didn't speak to me as a young professional working 40+ hours a week, shopaholic on a budget, newly wed, first time homeowner & habitual dieter. Many of the DIY projects & recipies took more time & creativity then I had available. Plus, a good amount of the fashion & beauty suggestions were out of my budget. If any of this describes you follow me, write me, & send me things you love so I can share it!

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Pumpkin Spice Everything

What's up with this Pumpkin Spice craze?  I'll admit I love Pumpkin Spice coffee, cookies, whoopee pies & oreos.  You have to pause and think...  What is in Pumpkin Spice?  It's literally just a blend of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and allspice.  I'm sure you've read the article that circulated around Facebook about the Starbuck PSL.  Did you really think there was Pumpkin in your coffee anyways?  Now that you know add this to anything you want.  Go crazy on Pinterest and find all of the recipes you hope to make one day.  As October comes to an end I'm going to continue to indulge in everything Pumpkin Spice.  I hope you do too!


No comments :

Post a Comment