About Me

My Photo
Hello! I love to share things that I love on my personal Pinetrest, Twitter and Instagram account. I started getting friends of friends following me. So I looked into blogging and started following a few sites. I noticed most of them had one thing missing.... They didn't speak to me as a young professional working 40+ hours a week, shopaholic on a budget, newly wed, first time homeowner & habitual dieter. Many of the DIY projects & recipies took more time & creativity then I had available. Plus, a good amount of the fashion & beauty suggestions were out of my budget. If any of this describes you follow me, write me, & send me things you love so I can share it!

Friday, October 31, 2014

Looking for Feedback

Ok, I've been blogging for a couple of weeks now.  I'm averaging 50 views each day but I'm not picking up many followers on TwitterPinterest or Google+.  I'm looking for some honest constructive feedback.  What brought you to my page?  Is there an article that needs improvement?  What would you like to see when you visit?  What would make you return?  Comment below or send me an email dressmeforless@gmail.com

Thanks!

No comments :

Post a Comment