About Me

My Photo
Hello! I love to share things that I love on my personal Pinetrest, Twitter and Instagram account. I started getting friends of friends following me. So I looked into blogging and started following a few sites. I noticed most of them had one thing missing.... They didn't speak to me as a young professional working 40+ hours a week, shopaholic on a budget, newly wed, first time homeowner & habitual dieter. Many of the DIY projects & recipies took more time & creativity then I had available. Plus, a good amount of the fashion & beauty suggestions were out of my budget. If any of this describes you follow me, write me, & send me things you love so I can share it!

Friday, October 17, 2014

R&R

Looking for a spa weekend?  I found a great deals on Groupon::


Remember, go to Ebates first for 6% Cash Back.  When checking out use the code SPA15 for 15% off.

I've been to the Seven Seas Spa before and enjoyed the experience.  It's located at the Newport on Sunny Isles Beach ((a little hidden gem in South Florida)).  When I went I made a day of it.  Got there early and hung out in the lobby (shown above).  Once you're done relaxing and getting papered head out to the beach.  There you can continue with relaxing in your tiki and baking in the sun.

With the Groupon price, discount & Ebates your fabulous spa day is $79.10

No comments :

Post a Comment