About Me

My Photo
Hello! I love to share things that I love on my personal Pinetrest, Twitter and Instagram account. I started getting friends of friends following me. So I looked into blogging and started following a few sites. I noticed most of them had one thing missing.... They didn't speak to me as a young professional working 40+ hours a week, shopaholic on a budget, newly wed, first time homeowner & habitual dieter. Many of the DIY projects & recipies took more time & creativity then I had available. Plus, a good amount of the fashion & beauty suggestions were out of my budget. If any of this describes you follow me, write me, & send me things you love so I can share it!

Monday, October 13, 2014

$40 Nordstrom Gift Card Follow Up

Sorry for the wait....  
This is a follow up to my article $40 Nordstrom Gift Card to Donate Clothes... WHAT?!

I love Fashion Project's mission!  If you send in 5 items from their approved brand list and you will receive a $40 Nordstrom Gift Card.  Plus, 55% of the proceeds go to your charity of choice.  My Uncle has a disability and benefits from many of the programs offered by Best Buddies.  So they were my charity of choice.

I went to my closet and the cleanings began.  When my hubby caught wind of the send in your gently used clothes, get money & support an awesome cause... he was inspired to do some cleaning out too.  To be safe we sent in 12 items in case any of them didn't qualify.  It took about a week for them to process my bag.


I received an email stating my items didn't qualify.  I immediately wrote them back because I was extremely careful that I sent brands within their guidelines and in almost new condition.  They said there was a processing error and I will receive my Nordstrom Gift Card soon.  I got it in the mail in a pretty package (picture coming soon).  Felt great to clean out my closet, give to charity & make some money!

Plus, I like that they track what you're sent and will give you credit towards future donations as well.


If you want to do the same go to Fashion Project, request a bag, and fill it up!

No comments :

Post a Comment